Here is a tutorial video about how to decarboxylate and infuse cannabis butter with a pressure cooker. It is a quick and easy method! Steps below as well…
1. Prepare cannabis
2. Grind up cannabis and put into mason jar (I also suggest weighing ground cannabis to do calculations later)
3. Pad the inside of the pressure cooker with a towel to prevent rattling.
4. Fill the pressure cooker to about the half way mark on the mason jar. (If it floats no worries it’s totally fine!)
5. Set pressure cooker on high and set timer for 40 min letting it pressurize and cook at 40 min.
6. Let pressure cooker depressurize and pull out mason jar. (Safety first! Use oven mitts jar will be hot!)
7. Pour melted butter over decarboxylated cannabis.
8. Set pressure cooker timer to 20 min letting it depressurize on its own after timer goes off. (Ensure keep warm setting is active)
9. Lightly mix!
10. Pour infused butter over cheesecloth and strainer then into a container.
11. Squeeze excess butter out of cheesecloth.
12. Ta Da! You have beautiful Cannabutter!