When using CBD/THC in cannabis to provide the psychoactive effects, you need to decarb (decarboxylation) to activate their full potential first. Take your time, don’ t rush.
• 16 oz. (1 lb.) organic virgin coconut oil
• 1 oz. cannabis flower, pre-decarb
• 1 tbsp soy lecithin (option, any type of lecithin will work as a preservative for shelf life)
Directions for Cannabis Infused Oil
1. Use your hand or grinder and lightly grind your cannabis.
2. Bake in the oven at 240° for 35 minutes. This process call “decarb”
3. Add coconut oil in glass container, begin the infusion process by topping with decarb cannabis flower in double boiler, bring water to boil then lower the heat, simmer for 3 hours, keeping a close eye that the water doesn’t evaporate out. Stir every 30 minutes.
4. Remove from heat, Strain, let it cool down until warm enough to handle with your hand, then squeeze out much as mush you can.
5. Transfer to container and keep in the fridge up to 6 months, ready to use in your cooking recipes or your toast.
If you are a beginner when it comes to THC infused edibles, be sure to start low and slow to avoid overdoing it. If you choose to use cannabis, please follow the legislation of your jurisdiction. Please do not operate heavy machinery, drive, take advantage of others, or allow persons under the legal age to consume cannabis products.
#cannabis #marijuana #edibles